Makes about 400g preserve
4 cups blueberries, frozen or fresh
2 cups sugar
1 cup water
Pint of Coriander seeds (optional)
1 hour 10 minutes
1. Rinse blueberries.
2. Boil the water in the saucepan. Dissolve sugar in the water.
3. Put the blueberries into the water. Bring to boil.
4. Reduce to low heat. Stir regularly.
5. Cook for about 1 hour 10 minutes.
6. Turn off the heat when you can use the spoon to draw a line in the pan. Add the crushed coriander seed if desired.
7. Meanwhile put a jar and lid in a pan with water cover the jar.
8. Boil the water.
9. Turn off the heat after boiled.
10. 10 minutes before the preserve is ready, boil the jar again for 10 minutes.
11. Take out the jar. Stand the jar on a towel to keep it warm.
12. Pour the preserve into the jar. Leave 1/4 inch from the top of the jar.
13. Take out the lid. Cover the jar with the lid.
14. Sit the jar in hot boiling water bath for 15 minutes to seal the jar.