Chocolate Chip Cookies
220g butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar
2 1/2 cup flour
1 egg, beaten
2/3 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Beat butter until light and fluffy. Mix with sugar.
3. Mix with flour. Add egg.
4. Add chocolate chips.
5. Knead into dough.
6. Form a ball of dough about 2cm in diameter with hands, flatten it, and put it on the pan lined with baking paper.
7. Do the same with the rest of dough.
8. Bake for about 30mins or until golden.
9. Cool them on the cooking rack.
10. You can store them in an airtight container up to 10 days.