Green Tea (Matcha) Truffles
100g White Chocolate
1/6 cup thickened cream
4 teaspoon matcha powder
Desiccated coconut to coat
1. Put the white chocolate in a bowl and sit in boiling water over low heat until the white chocolate melt.
2. Pour cream in it and mix.
3. Mix it with matcha powder.
4. Line baking paper in a tray. Pour the white chocolate into the tray.
5. Refrigerate overnight.
6. Cut it into squares. Roll it into balls. Coat it with desiccated coconut.
7. You can store the truffles in an airtight container in the refrigerator.