137g Oreo Cookies
500g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
220g White Chocolate
250ml cream, lightly whipped
10g Agar Agar
3 cup water
1. Crush the Oreo Cookies into crumbs.
2. Melt the butter and mix with the Oreo Cookies crumb together. Press into the base of 21cm round pan. Chill until firm.
3. Beat the cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth.
4. Cut the Agar Agar into small pieces to make it easier to melt. Boil the water and put in the Agar Agar into the pan. Keep stirring from the bottom of the pan to avoid the Agar Agar to stick to the bottom of the pan. Keep adding water into small amounts if necessary. Keep boiling until all the Agar Agar has been melted.
5. Melt the chocolate and mix it with the Agar Agar, cream cheese, and the cream.
6. Turn off the heat. Pour it on the top of the Oreo Cookies base. Chill overnight until firm.
Note: You can replace Agar Agar with gelatine. 2 teaspoon gelatine dissolved in 60ml (1/4 cup) boiling water.