1 cup self-raising flour
1/2 cup mashed banana
1 cup sugar
50g butter, melted
1 egg, lightly beaten
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Line a 25cm x 12cm baking pan with baking paper.
3. Put the flour into a big bowl.
4. Make a well in the centre.
5. Add butter, egg and mashed banana.
6. Stir until just combined.
7. Pour the mixture into the baking pan.
8. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
9. After 10 minutes set inside the pan, transfer the cake to wire rack to cool completely.