240ml thickened cream
120g dark chocolate melts
10g chocolate block
1. Melt dark chocolate melts in a double boiler bowl over low heat.
2. Pour half of the cream into the bowl and mix well.
3. Beat the remaining cream with an electric mixer until it forms soft peak.
4. Fold the beaten cream into chocolate mixture.
5. Pour the mixture into 2 glasses.
6. Put the glasses in the fridge for 2 hours or until set.
7. Run a peeler along the edge of the chocolate block to make some chocolate shavings. Sprinkle the chocolate shavings onto the mousse.