Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 90 minutes
520g pork mince
2 cup dried breadcrumb
2 egg, beaten
1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1/2 tsp mustard
1/2 tsp all spice
1 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Mix all the ingredients together.
3. Press into a 24cm x 13cm baking tray.
4. Bake for 1.5 hours or until cooked.
5. Pour sauce over the meatloaf.
5 tbsp milk
1 tsp cornflour
80g cheese, chopped
1. Put the cornflour into milk and stir well.
2. Boil the milk over very low heat.
3. Put the cheese into the milk until melted.
4. Keep stirring the sauce over very low heat until the sauce is creamy.